Terms of Service
You are on the website anikaschwertfeger.de. On this page it is possible to purchase electronic tickets and electronic vouchers for events from Anika Schwertfeger. By purchasing an electronic admission ticket - hereinafter referred to as “Ticket” - or an electronic voucher - hereinafter referred to as “Voucher” - you accept the following “General Terms and Conditions for End Customers”.
The operator of the website, responsible for the content and at the same time the provider of the tickets and vouchers, is:
c / o Mina Entertainment GmbH
Sales tax ID number: DE321498932
§ 1 conclusion of contract
By ordering tickets and vouchers on Anika Schwertfeger's website, the customer makes an offer to conclude a contract. However, the application can only be submitted and transmitted if the end customer has accepted these contractual terms and conditions by clicking on the "Accept Terms and Conditions" button and has thereby included them in his application. This offer is accepted by sending an order confirmation by email. A sales contract is created between the end customer and Anika Schwertfeger for the tickets and vouchers purchased.
§2 Subject matter of the contract and withdrawal from the contract
(1) The information, availability, prices and costs, available payment and shipping methods provided for an offered ticket and voucher are based exclusively on the settings made by the provider when the ticket or voucher was set up.
(2) The provider is entitled to cancel the end customer's order (unilateral right of withdrawal) if the end customer violates specific conditions set up by the provider or tries to circumvent them, which were pointed out during the purchase process. The provider is also entitled to cancel orders due to availability / quotas being exceeded. The declaration of cancellation or withdrawal from the contract can also be made by simply crediting the amounts paid. §350 BGB does not apply.
(3) If the payment method selected by the end customer fails due to insufficient coverage or incorrect data provided by the end customer, the provider will send the end customer a request for payment to the email address provided by the end customer. If the end customer does not make a payment within the specified period, the provider is entitled - but at the same time not obliged to withdraw from the contract. Any tickets or vouchers that have been transmitted can be blocked after the withdrawal. The affected tickets or vouchers can be offered for sale elsewhere by the provider. Claims for any further claims for damages or cancellation and processing costs of the provider to the end customer remain.
§3 right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) Right of withdrawal for tickets to on-site events
• If you cancel up to 30 days before the start of the event, you will not be charged.
• If you cancel up to 14 days before the start of the event, 50% of the participation fee will be charged.
• For cancellations up to 7 days before the start of the event, 75% of the participation fee will be charged.
• After that we will unfortunately have to charge you the full event fee.
• You can name a substitute participant free of charge up to 7 days before the date of the event.
• This is no longer possible 7 days before the start of the event.
(2) Right of withdrawal when purchasing vouchers
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you received the voucher in electronic form, provided that the start of the event is more than 14 days in advance. If the event starts less than 14 days, there is no entitlement to revocation.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (your name, address and, if available, your telephone number and email address) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
(3) Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
To: Anika Schwertfeger c / o Mina Entertainment GmbH
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
§4 Payment & Shipping
(1) All prices stated on the provider's website include the applicable statutory sales tax.
(2) The tickets and vouchers are sent to the electronic address specified by the end customer.
(3) The end customer can make the payment via PayPal, credit and debit card payment or Klarna transfer. The provider reserves the right to deactivate individual payment methods at any time without prior notice - also for individual products - or not to offer them to end customers.
(4) The provider reserves ownership of the voucher or ticket until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(1) Incorrectly sent tickets and vouchers will be replaced by the end customer after they are returned. It is the end customer's responsibility to independently check the correctness of the products sent to him in order to initiate a replacement delivery in good time (e.g. in the case of tickets before the start of the event).
(2) Electronic tickets can be purchased by the end customer at any time on the website of the Be requested again from the provider.
§6 cancellation of an event
(1) If an event is canceled or postponed by the provider - for whatever reason, the claims of the end customer from the contract must be asserted directly against the provider.
(2) Further claims, in particular for reimbursement of expenses (e.g. cancellation fees for booked travel or hotel), do not exist.
§7 Admission requirements, checking of access authorization
(1) The prerequisite for admission to the event is the presentation of the ticket. Submitting an order confirmation / invoice is not sufficient.
(2) The sole responsibility for the provision of the admission requirements lies with the provider.
§8th Consent to the use of image material and the production of image and sound recordings
(1) We will produce image and video material during the event or have it produced in order to use it for documentation purposes, for accompanying or subsequent reporting and for subsequent advertising for the event as well as for the advertising announcement of subsequent events. This can be image and video material on which you can be seen. If you are photographed here, we ensure that your personal rights are not unreasonably impaired when using the image and video material.
(2) By concluding the contract for participation in the event, you give us your consent to the production and use of the image and video material in accordance with the use described above.
(3) The production and use of photographs and video recordings of the sessions and lectures requires our prior consent. For information on the approval of photo and video material, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) You must observe the personal rights of recorded or depicted persons and, if necessary, obtain the necessary consent.
§9 liability of the provider
(1) The liability of the provider is limited to gross negligence and willful misconduct, except in cases of injury to life, limb and health as well as the breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner regularly trusts and is allowed to trust.
(2) Participation in the courses is at your own risk. The customer is responsible for his or her physical and psychological suitability for our respective events. The customer undertakes to observe all information given by the provider.
(3) The provider assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the provider relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are fundamentally excluded, unless the provider can be shown to have acted willfully or grossly negligent Is at fault. All offers are non-binding. The provider expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to cease publication temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
(4) In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites ("links") that are outside the provider's area of responsibility, liability would only come into effect if the provider is aware of the content and is technically able to do so and it would be reasonable to prevent its use in the event of illegal content. The provider hereby expressly declares that at the time the link was set, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The provider has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked pages that has been changed since the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the company's own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the provider. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, only the provider of the page to which reference was made is liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
(5) The provider endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts. All trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn simply because they are mentioned. The copyright for published objects created by the provider remains solely with the provider of the pages. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the provider.
§10 data protection
The provider's data protection regulations apply. The end customer was informed about the data protection regulations. The data protection declaration can be accessed via the following link https://www.anikaschwertfeger.de/datenschutz .
§ 11 Out-of-court dispute settlement procedure
(1) The EU platform, which is intended to enable the out-of-court online settlement of disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs, is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
(2) The provider is neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
§12 Use and transfer of tickets, unilateral right of withdrawal
(1) The end customer undertakes and expressly guarantees to purchase and use the tickets exclusively for private purposes. The acquisition for commercial or commercial (ie at a profit) resale as well as for commercial advertising and / or marketing purposes (e.g. as a profit for commercial competitions and / or other commercial competitions) is prohibited. In particular, the end customer is prohibited from
Passing on and / or offering tickets at a price higher than the price paid,
To offer and / or sell tickets publicly, in particular at auctions or on the Internet (e.g. via eBay, Facebook, etc.),
To pass on tickets regularly and / or in large numbers,
Sell or transfer tickets to commercial or commercial resellers and / or ticket dealers,
To use tickets commercially or commercially, in particular for the purposes of advertising, marketing or as a profit
(hereinafter referred to as "prohibited ticket transfer").
(2) A private transfer of a ticket for non-commercial reasons (e.g. in the event of illness or other hindrance of the end customer) is permitted if there is no case of inadmissible ticket transfer and / or ticket use within the meaning of Section 14 (1) above.
(3) In the event of one or more violations of the provisions of Clause 14 (1) above, the provider is entitled to cancel the end customer's order (unilateral right of withdrawal), to block the tickets and to give the end customer or the ticket holder access without compensation To refuse the event and / or to demand the additional proceeds or profit achieved by the end customer.
(4) The declaration of cancellation or withdrawal from the contract can also be implicitly declared by the provider, for example by simply crediting the amounts paid or by refusing access to the event. § 350 BGB does not apply.
§13 final provisions
The inclusion of the end customer's terms and conditions is hereby expressly contradicted.
(1) Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The contracting parties undertake to replace an ineffective regulation with an effective regulation that comes as close as possible to the economically intended purpose of the ineffective regulation. This applies accordingly to loopholes.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively to the exclusion of international private law and the UN sales law adopted into German law.
(3) The place of jurisdiction and fulfillment is - as far as permissible - the seat of the provider.